IBR problem 2009 gtx is

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluevee

Hi jetskiers I’m on the Gold Coast and
I’m a proud owner of 2 x 2009 is model seadoos
one rxt is 255 and a gtx 255 is Ltd
A great ride if they work
I’m forever hearing the long beep for one thing or another and sorting it out to ride another day, however the long beeps have gotten more serious and had me ride less for the last six months. Now being off work since March I’ve finally got around to fixing these fantastic machines.
My gtx Ltd has the old IBR fault - bucket was stuck down and not going anywhere. I’ve removed the motor and opened it up and im 99% sure the electronics are gone. I ran the motor forward and back with a power supply ok- the lead screw and mechanicals are ok
So I suppose my question is where’s the best place to get one of these- I know I’m gonna get bent over but what can you do except Diy
I found it difficult to find info in removing these units under these circumstances so happy to share my experiences with others if interested -ibr unit in photo
The rxt might be a happier ending with just throttle body faults. I’m going to disassemble that one and free it upIMG_0190.JPGIMG_0191.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0190.JPG
    IMG_0190.JPG
    333.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0190.JPG
    IMG_0190.JPG
    333.9 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back