I want buy SEA DOO CHALLENGER 180 (06 to 09)

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Challenger location

Check boat shop at the corner of perth rd and Hwy 150, LKN, There is a blue 18 challenger there with cover and trailer, it has been there a while, so be ready to low ball it, it looks like a trade in for a matercraft wake boat. It is a dealer for formula and mastercraft, good luck, as always lake test it first then make an offer.

Also I traded my 2006 18 challenger se in for a 2008 23 footer 430hp se, may want to test drive 23 and the 18 before you make a choice, big difference on the water!! Big change in price too!! But ,Tayorsville NC seadoo dealer has some killer deals due to economy, see terry or todd there and tell them Christian from lake norman sent you, good luck!

Hi,csdoo, if you tell me early I will go there ,and dealer in Tayorsville NC at web they sell 2007 challenger 180 ($18,474.00) right now I'm in FL , they sell 2006 challenger 180 (26 hrs)about $12,400 without Biminy top, I'm not take
lake test yet,

Check boat shop at the corner of perth rd and Hwy 150, LKN, There is a blue 18 challenger t here with cover and trailer, it has been there a while, so be ready to low ball it, it looks like a trade in for a matercraft wake boat. It is a dealer for formula and mastercraft, good luck, as always lake test it first then make an offer.

Also I traded my 2006 18 challenger se in for a 2008 23 footer 430hp se, may want to test drive 23 and the 18 before you make a choice, big difference on the water!! Big change in price too!! But ,Tayorsville NC seadoo dealer has some killer deals due to economy, see terry or todd there and tell them Christian from lake norman sent you, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back