I think I bought a SuperCharger Rebuild Kit I don't need...

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Funkbuqet

Last year I bought a 2002 GTX 4-tec, and it is great. Looking online I read that the SuperCharger was recommended to be rebuilt every 200 hours. The guy I got it from didn't know when/if it had been done. So I bought the rebuild kit and tools. Now I am getting it ready for the season, I open her up, low and behold I do not have a SuperCharger on my Seadoo...

The kit said it was for GTX 4-tec 01-04, but near as I can tell 02 was the first year they made the 4-tec. Am I missing something? I watched a few videos of SC replacements and when I look at where they are pulling it from there is nothing there.

It looks like the 4-tec didn't get one until later years?? Anyway I feel a bit of a fool and it has been too long to return to amazon. I figured I would see if anyone here was interested in taking it off my hands. Thanks.

Don't beat yourself up over it. 2002 was the first 4-tec and it wasn't until the 185 came out later as that was the first supercharged machine.

You should easily be able to sell the kit as mentioned, everyone with a SC machine needs frequent rebuilds.

I rebuild a lot of superchargers so would be interested if the price is right. Is it OEM or aftermarket and how much do you want for it?

2002 was first year for the 4tec, 2003 was the first year for the sc 185, 2004 was the first year for the 215 scic

I rebuild a lot of superchargers so would be interested if the price is right. Is it OEM or aftermarket and how much do you want for it?

2002 was first year for the 4tec, 2003 was the first year for the sc 185, 2004 was the first year for the 215 scic
It is OEM, below is the link to the Amazon listing. I also bought the rebuild toolkit, but it doesn't sound like you need that. I was hoping to get $300 for both. Does $250 for just the rebuild kit sound good?

Sea-Doo New OEM PWC SuperCharger... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0792BMD86?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Back