I second that! My new 2011 Sea Doo Speedster is GREAT!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

cheappc

Just like the other poster, watermaniac said. My boat has been awesome! This weekend was my 3rd weekend in a row I have taken it out. I picked it up on 7-9-2012, so I have taken it out almost every weekend, and it has been absolutely a blast!

Everyone has loved my boat, I took it out to Lake Piru this weekend, and took a lot of people on a ride, and they all loved it, they even said they love it more than my friends 8 passenger yamaha boat! I finally learned how to dock, which has taken me 3 years to achieve.

My boat has been flawless, except for my friend breaking off the radio cover by mistake which I shouldnt even mention because it was our error. I recommend this boat to anyone, has been great, and I would buy one again!

Glad to hear it. It seemed like you were always having issues with your older boat. The small boats are a good time. I use to beat the snot out of mine. Basically... drive it like a big PWC.

Just an FYI... like a lot of the parts on our boats... they are generic. I just got a new radio cover for $12 shipped from eBay. (not a big deal)

Glad to hear it. It seemed like you were always having issues with your older boat. The small boats are a good time. I use to beat the snot out of mine. Basically... drive it like a big PWC.

Just an FYI... like a lot of the parts on our boats... they are generic. I just got a new radio cover for $12 shipped from eBay. (not a big deal)

You know whats funny Doc? I think I probably worked out all the kinks of my previous boat, lol, and now I sold it. But it was great, because I did learn a lot by it, which I applied to this new one.

I do ride this one like a big PWC, I guess thats what I want right now, maybe Ill get something bigger later.

Hopefully you took your boat out this week... I subscribed to your other posting... so Ill keep a look out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back