I rode a jet ski in the ocean for the first time last month,what a blast!!!!!?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

redhead

I stopped for a rest and while I was sitting there I looked over & there was three dolphins just staring at me. That put me to wondering that while I was flying around at some 30 mph.what if I hit one or does their radar keep them out of the way?
I was in Hilton Head S.C.,a place where theres alot of Dolphins.

Ocean Riding

I wouldn't worry about dolphins. They have the best sonar system. They know were you are at all times.

I agree with you on Ocean riding. I live is San Diego and we launch in the bay area and head directly to the jetty to do some wave jumping. Then we head out to see the seals who hang out at the light bouy's. I also take my fishing poles with me and do a little fishing off the kelp beds or troll off La Jolla shores area.

You really need to try jumping the swells in the ocean. On a 4-6ft swell day the jumping is great.

Have a great day and a great ride.

Chopper2105

Rode in Monterey Bay off Santa Cruz, CA a couple of times - in the 400 sq feet that PWCs are allowed out there.:rolleyes: Big water = big waves and big stakes.

I got the living crap beat out of me riding into the wind in the south San Francisco Bay. Just a word of warning - be prepared for open water tours. You don't want to be in big water without proper equipment or sharp wits.

You guys are lucky to be riding in the warm ocean.
I take mine in the north sea off north east of England.
Its always cold and can get real bad out there.

No sharks or stingy jellyfish though.:D

You guys are lucky to be riding in the warm ocean.
I take mine in the north sea off north east of England.
Its always cold and can get real bad out there.

No sharks or stingy jellyfish though.:D

I can say thats a huge plus.. but usually I stay near the dolphins where no sharks will be anywhere near.

Yeah keep thinking that LoL.

As we speak theres a Great white shark off the coast of Devon England.

It must be getting warm.:eek:

Hah. You all may be right, but I feel better seeing them. Luckily you don't see great whites around here.. but tigers and hammers are some mean fish.

It was'nt a Great white it was only a Basking shark, Some scare mongering going on here. Basking sharks only eat small fish and plankton.:cool:
Oh! and Jaws 1 was on the television last night for the 95 thousanth time.:rolleyes:

Just abit :rolleyes:

Its not sharks you have to watch out for down our beach.
Its the nuggets that dont look over there shoulder now and then, and turn into ya!:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back