I need seadoo trailer spare parts??

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that salt water really does a number on steel:(
From looking at your pictures ,I would scrap the whole axle,and replace it.I would guess the spindle will be damaged IF and when you remove the spindle nut:ack:
In Canada a new 2000# axle on sale is only $110. Or if you have access to a welder you can replace the spindle assemblies for $40 ea.I would price it out both ways,and consider the extra labour to clean up and possibly repair the existing hubs. hth

..:agree:, score whole assy w/ free shipping off ebay for 150 buks...hub to hub...

There is no need to replace the axle. The bearings and races with a new hub is less than $40.00 usd. each side, and can be done in like an hour. Just replace whats damaged.

Karl

Timmy, not sure if you are getting me. Qatar is in the middle east, like it borders Saudi Arabia in the persian gulf.

The seller you are suggesting ships only to United States.

You could try this oil filled hub from west marine, they ship internationally.

If you can get the axle spindles smooth enough that they don't leak oil, you won't have the broken axle problem again. You just have to watch the oil to be sure it doesn't turn milky.

The hubs have clear covers so you can always check that the evil salt water isn't getting in.

Or you can just order these for standard grease-type hubs.

Based on Karl's numbers, you need the 1-1/16th inner/outer size hubs.

Good luck!
-Jesse

There is no need to replace the axle. The bearings and races with a new hub is less than $40.00 usd. each side, and can be done in like an hour. Just replace whats damaged.

Karl
The axle does not need replacing,but I'll garauntee
the spindles are toast!You can't make a silk purse from a sows ear!:)Unless you can bolt on new spindle/hub assembly ea side you'll have to weld it .If you can't do either a complete axle assbly would be my choice.I don't know anything about international shipping,but if someone will ship bearings/cups they should ship hub assblys.:)

Timmy, not sure if you are getting me. Qatar is in the middle east, like it borders Saudi Arabia in the persian gulf.

The seller you are suggesting ships only to United States.

You could try this oil filled hub from west marine, they ship internationally.

If you can get the axle spindles smooth enough that they don't leak oil, you won't have the broken axle problem again. You just have to watch the oil to be sure it doesn't turn milky.

The hubs have clear covers so you can always check that the evil salt water isn't getting in.

Or you can just order these for standard grease-type hubs.

Based on Karl's numbers, you need the 1-1/16th inner/outer size hubs.

Good luck!
-Jesse
Jesse, from looks of his pictures and attire, didnt think its a city in NV.thats why I mentioned to hit them up, maybe they will ship, if not..?
The boat/trailer is only year old, and look'n like that, you start mess'n w/ O.D. of spindles, you'll crack a bearing inner-race in no time, if bearings are angular and not radial, might have chance. Plus, if leafs are in any contion as those pictures, if so..Have contact w/ DEAVER Springs, you need some..what up Qatar, come to conclusion or vendor, yet..?

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you take a picture of the other label on your trailer?

Your trailer looks like mine. Mine was a Karavan trailer but it was made in the US.

I have my parts list from them. I replaced both hub/brake assemblies by ordering from them. My spindles were rusted from the Florida saltwater so I had a local shop make a new axle and it was just over $100 for the axle.

If you take a picture of the other label maybe us Canadians can source you out what you need.

If I can get what you need I have no problem shipping it out your way.

We will need more information to ensure we get exactly what you will need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back