I joined the Spark club :)

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Rampage

Premium Member
Premium Member
Excited to get it out this weekend. I got the 60hp base. Installing the Vtech tune tomorrow. Then looking for some hydro turf and sponsons. My son will be racing it in the JR Spark class this year.

spark.jpg

Sweet!!! I wish I was in an area where I could race them... Congrats to you and your son.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Excited to get it out this weekend. I got the 60hp base. Installing the Vtech tune tomorrow. Then looking for some hydro turf and sponsons. My son will be racing it in the JR Spark class this year.

View attachment 24145

Nice congrats! I read at greenh*lk that there's a new class for racing, vtech tune and turbo setup...
I took my spark out today, I did a 360 unintentionally after hitting a wave, the coast guard pulled me over and told me "no more of that son" yes sir :)... I could see these racing, they're doing crazy things with the spark, and I'm in luck, R&D racing is in Santa Fe Springs, CA.. 5 minutes from my house, probably get the tune, but not I a hurry for it..

Last edited by a moderator:
He did very good on it.
200.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Tuning has started.. testing 3 different tunes tomorrow

314.jpg

315.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Rampage I saw the rules for the new spark. From what I understand you can run the two strokes against it if they are under 717cc.

Is this the way you understand it? Are you getting input that there might be enough turn out to run the class this first year?

Are you guys coming out to Pensacola on the 10-11th and Panama City the following weekend?

I have several different race worthy Doos(all old two strokes) and am trying to figure which one to prepare and practice on. Thanks

Rampage I saw the rules for the new spark. From what I understand you can run the two strokes against it if they are under 717cc.

Is this the way you understand it? Are you getting input that there might be enough turn out to run the class this first year?

Are you guys coming out to Pensacola on the 10-11th and Panama City the following weekend?

I have several different race worthy Doos(all old two strokes) and am trying to figure which one to prepare and practice on. Thanks

I will only be racing our tour. First race will be in Tavares FL. I read that the same way on the rules. I still think the spark would run with a stock 800. Im hoping Brent and I have enough turn out on our tour to run a spark class. Either way we will do some more testing and see how well the spark does against 800 and 720 skis. I have a Super Stock 800 and a Limited 800 to run against the tuned spark.

Back