HX pto?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

jts32

Got this spare motor with a ski I purchased and had never seen a PTO like it before. Is it from an HX, and is it any good?
IMG_20190321_161937252.jpg

It appears to be ok but if you remove it use a chain wrench on the outer white part. If you heat it or turn from the inner aluminum piece to can spin in the steel and then be junk.

They are getting pretty rare and can go up in the $100 range now if someone really needs one.

Forget that, they are junk and I will give you $20 for it.

Well I will attempt to get it off without ruining it. Probably throw it on the shelf, but will honestly probably never use it. I'm not coordinated enough to own an HX again. That was my first ski many many years ago and hated trying to get back on the thing in the middle of the water

Well I will attempt to get it off without ruining it. Probably throw it on the shelf, but will honestly probably never use it. I'm not coordinated enough to own an HX again. That was my first ski many many years ago and hated trying to get back on the thing in the middle of the water

I'll buy it for 21!!!

Oh c'mon. Can't have a bidding war without a second bidder. Lol. If I do decide to let it go, I will offer it up here first.

I’ll let novice have it. I already have a spare driveshaft and pto on the shelf since I know they are getting pretty rare.

$30 LOL.

I’ll let novice have it. I already have a spare driveshaft and pto on the shelf since I know they are getting pretty rare.

$30 LOL.
I'll make you a deal Miki, if I can get it off, you cover the shipping and I'll send it your way. Your advice and knowledge has been worth more than the price of the pto. I don't have a chain wrench, so have to find someone to borrow one from.

I'll make you a deal Miki, if I can get it off, you cover the shipping and I'll send it your way. Your advice and knowledge has been worth more than the price of the pto. I don't have a chain wrench, so have to find someone to borrow one from.
Sounds like a deal. Just let me know. If there is a member in the future that needs one and is a good member of our community I'll make sure to pay it forward to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back