How long does it take to get a new Sea Doo?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cochrane

I ordered and put a down payment on a GTX 230 about 2 weeks ago, the dealership has only been selling jet skis for 2 years. The salesman was not sure how long it would take to get the ski. He was confident the ski would arrive sometime in May at the latest. When ordering a ski do different dealers and or areas of the country get priority over other dealers or areas or is it totally random? Just trying to get an idea of what the wait time might be before the jet ski comes in.

High volume dealers get first priority - just like cars. They didn't have anything "on the lot"? My local dealer alway has about 25 out front, from Sparks to GTX300s.

The dealer had 2 2018s and about 10 different skis listed in the inventory but I wanted the GTX 230 and they didn’t have any of those.

The dealers near my cottage on Lake Muskoka, sell a lot of skis during the boat show here in Toronto, which is in late January, February, when the snow is flying. The skis are delivered in the spring usually, ready for the season. If there is volume to be had it is now. A dealer should have a GTX 230 to sell now or should at least be able to tell you what they have in transit. I'd press him to identify what he has incoming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back