How do you check if the water cooling system is working on a 1995 seadoo GTX

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Jackson38473

I have a 1995 Seadoo GTX. I am wondering if there a way to see if the water cooling system is working when it’s in the water. It’s been sitting for the last five years so I just want to make sure the water lines aren’t clogged or anything. Is there a way to see it? Where does it come out?

There are a few clear lines coming off the motor and pipe, those are water outlet lines that should have water flowing through them during operation.

At the rear of the machine is a stainless steel loop to tie a kier ot tube to. Coming out of the hull, at the loop, is a small black plastic fitting that will have a small stream of water spraying out when the motor is running. This fitting is a quick way to look back and double check water is coming out. Water will not be flowing out of the lines until 30ish seconds after the machine is started since the cooling system needs to fill up and pressurize. The higher the motor revs the stronger the water stream will ge shooting out of the rear by the tube loop.

Back