High Temp Alarm

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

rock54

So first time I put my 2004 Utopia with the 240 in the water this year, I sucked up a bunch of rocks, which I had to clear from the impeller. Now..... I get the high temp alarm. Tried flushing the motor but after it's running for approximately 2 minutes in driveway, alarm goes off still. ANY SUGGESTIONS on how to proceed??? Thanks!

you have to do this in the water. is there water coming out of the Tell tail in the back?
Might you have clogged the Cool water pick up?

Don't know where the cold water pick up is, and haven't checked boat in water to see if coming out the "pee hole"? Can u explain where it is?

Ok so I looked it up. Cooling system water pick up at bottom of boat , at grate right? Already cleared that area of rocks. Hmmm

I would keep it on the trailer and Back it into the Ramp to see if it still gets hot. THe hose does not supply the same amount of Cooling as the Jet Pump.

Can also flush with garden hose not running n see if it flushes anything out. My hose gets enough pressure to shoot water out the pee hole.

Problem solved. Had a clog in the line that goes out the back..."pee hole" thanks for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back