Help w/wiring my Remote Commander/ 2005 challenger

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

hawkpilot6060

Hey guys,
I bought a remote commander for my stereo as it was a pain in the but opening the GB to adjust the stereo. I have it installed and working, but only have the cable up to the left hand side speaker as I have to figure out how to route it up to the stereo. I was just wondering if anyone has gone thru this routing hell! LOL. I am thinking the left side cup holder may have to come out (does it come out?) so I can get the cable from the left side speaker up to the hole that leads into the GB and the stereo. Thanks for any help/ideas and have a great 4th of July!! rick:patriot:

I just installed one on my 02 Challenger. I dropped a red rope down one side (so I could see it better) reached into my ski locker and tied one end to the rope and pulled it back up. I then repeated the process for the other side. Now I can operate my stereo from the drivers seat without someone having to open the glove compartment every time I want to change the channel or volume. Good luck!

wiring complete!

Well,
I got it done, and it works great. I had to pull out the left side cup holder by the pax seat and used a coat hanger to get it up to the cup holder from the stereo speaker box. Then ran the coat hanger again up to the hole in the glove box and got it in there! It just takes patience and some time. Seadoo needs to just have that cable pre-installed, makes things easier. gl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back