Help Please!! Need to know where water enters exhaust for cooling.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

duramaxjoe

2005 3d

I have melted 2 T's so far and i have checked every line for blockage with water and air... nothing so far. If you could please tell me exactly where the water actually enters the exhaust to cool it im hoping to start there and work my way backwards. Attached are the images of the shop manual im using... I cant seem to find where the water actually enters the exhaust. ive even read this is a dry exhaust??Thanks in advance for your help!!3dcooling2.JPG3dcooling.JPG

Well no one seems to know much on this forum so here's the answer on the bottom of the exhaust u have three fitting two connect to the anti roll hose and the one in the very bottom connects to the water jacket the three holes that actually cool the exhaust come off the water jacket and spray directly out the back as seen in attached photo. My cooling issues wasn't a clogged hose or fitting instead it was a hole that developed in one of the welds then Once it over heated the exhaust pipe it put about a 4 inch crack in the bottom also seen in photos... These photos will be uploaded in a couple days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back