Help! 2019 RXP X 300 Steering Adjustment

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

RXP X 300 Boy

Anyone know how to adjust the steering on a 2019+ RXP X 300?? Mine pulls to the right. I've seen a number of videos showing how to adjust other models right off the steering cable under the steering column using the lock not on the cable itself - the recent RXP X models are a bit different and I can't figure out how to get access to the adjustment nut under the steering column. I've adjusted the steering a bit using the lock nut on the end of the steering cable that is affixed to the actual jet nozzle but I suspect there is an "easier" way????

Do not use the adjusting nut at the pump end,,,it will eventually break,,,and then you will need a new steering cable,,expensive and lots of work...have it threaded in as far as it can go,,

Last edited:
Oh, it was all the way in when I started to adjust it - better go back and take it back to stock - thanks for the insight. So any idea as to how to adjust the steering at the front end? I can't find the adjustment - I've taken the side panel off and got right under the steering post.

Yes by stock,,,have it threaded in as far as possible,,,i did a 2011 steering cable this year,,,can u post a pic of the front end,,,you will no doubt have to remove the front bin,,,that adjusting nut is a horrible place,,,you will a 1/4 drive 10 mm to loosen the 10mm bolts that secure that nut,,,

The 2019 RXPx doesn't have a front storage bin per se simply a couple pieces of plastic that are held in place with push pins - very easy to remove. Once they are out the struggle is you don't have access to the bottom of the steering post. Most newer models you get access by removing a two 30mm torx screws that cover the top of the instrument panel. The problem is there are no visible torx screws on RXP. Maybe some of the plastic simply snaps off but I can't figure out which ones do and how....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back