Hello

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glennboy

Hi

Im a new member, this is my 1st Jetski, I have bought a secondhand 1996 GTX 650cc pwc.

When I bought it, it was a non runner, on further investigation I found that the starter was shot, I got a new one and fitted it, it now starts on the button everytime.

I live in England and Im a British fire-fighter, I have been a mechanic in my earlier years.

I have a good mechanical knowledge. but very little electrical, so thats where you guys come in, hopefully helping me through this electrical minefield :lol:

I love the forum, there is so much info on here.

I hope to get to know some of you better

Best wishes

Glenn

Welcome Glennboy, and I hope you find everything on here that you need to know. I am also new to PWC's and have had to work on both of mine since I got them last year. Post your questions(Threads) in the 2-stroke PWC section and you will get help with whatever you need. A really good way to find out answers is to do search(s) with the on site Search capability while you are waiting for someone to reply back with answers to your questions.

Retired FF here from Irving Texas. I met and did some training with some of your guys from your Fire Academy a few years back when they put on a program at the Dallas Texas Fire Department. Welcome aboard and enjoy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back