Hello!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

ALL DAY

First off, I just want to say good looking boards, I hope to be around here quite often.

Anywho, I have two 1996 XP's, both stock (and a 1994 GTX, also stock, for what it's worth)... However, I was wondering about some modifications for the XP's.

This is something I have wondered about for a long time, and finally decided to look into. Unfortunately, I'm a noob and have absolutley no idea where to start. Therefore, if you could just throw some suggestions or sites at me to buy things/start this project, I would really appreciate it.

I'm looking for mainly performance modification things, but maybe for a few visual things as well (gauges and what not or body stuff).

Thanks a lot and hope to see all of you around!

-Day

I would not mod it if it were me. I would up grade. I do not mean to discorage you but I believe that dollar for dollar you would come out ahead by ugrading. If you were to replace wear ring and get the impeller that does what you are looking for that will give you the bigest bang for your buck. call dave at impro he is the impeller man. This is only my opinion. good luck Robin :cheers:

Alright, thanks man. So a new impeller would increase power/speed/general goodness?

And where would I find "dave at impro's" number?

EDIT: Any suggestions as to good impellers/brands?

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back