Hello From Cape Coral

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

scary

I'm scary lari pronounced (scary Larry) From cape coral area got me a beat up 96 challenger I'm redoing.

I'm 38 married with two girls 10 and 9 Me and my wife own a Wholesale flooring company and also sell high end grills.

My hobbies are smoking :reddevil: playing battlefield Vietnam and working on this boat.

I'm so glad we found this place everyone is so nice and helpful. I also would like to add that anyone in need of flooring or grills let me know I will beat anyone's price and since your my all my friends you wont be able to get it at a lower price. We do have free pickup locations all over the USA and offer install in Sunny SW Florida.

Please feel free to ask me any flooring questions you may have even if its not our product we will help you.

Again thanks for all the help I'm sure i will be around for years to come and hope to build some nice boating relationships.

Thank You God Bless

Lari Piscitelli Jr.
Cornerstone Wholesale Flooring
Phone: 239-229-2753
Fax: 239-790-5121
Email: sales@cornerstonewholesale.com

Websites
www.cornerstonewholesale.com
www.buyhomeflooring.com
www.grillbrothers.com

Welcome Lari. We will be having a Seadooforum.com meet for all the Florida members on the 21st of this month. we'd like to see you there. :cheers:

Yes i got the email about the 21st I'm going to try and get it done by then. These mechanics are all begging for work and when your ready to do it none of them call you back its comical.

The boat has low compression in cylinder1 the rest are fine or so im told. I would fix the thing myself if I had time and tools but i have neither booo hisss.

What would be a good rebuild price on a 96 Challenger one guy said he would be cheaper to buy a rebuilt one lol i cant imagine.

Hey Lari, I hop you an get you seadoo done by the 21st. I know we'll all have a great time again. As for yo challenger, it sounds like you might just need to hone it and new rings unless it has some deep gouges where as it might need to have them both re-bored and new pistons and rings.

Karl

You'd be bored...nothing to work on.

Yah me2 need to get it done put it up for sale and buy yours karl :cheers:

But if you bought mine you'd be bored...it doesn't need anything. You would have to just go out and have fun all the time with it.

Karl

Yayy fun whats that anyway who wants to have fun :)

Droped the seats off today cost me 500 bucks screaming deal from some lil french woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back