Handlebar Pad

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

riffe723

I want to but this bar pad cover I bought on Ebay from a xpl on my x-4. There is a post from JSG about doing this mod, but the last response to it was in 2013 and in assuming it didn't have enough interest to take off. But I'm looking for an alternative way to mount the pad. Seeing if anyone had any ideas or experience.Screenshot_20181205-133642_eBay.jpeg

I want to but this bar pad cover I bought on Ebay from a xpl on my x-4. There is a post from JSG about doing this mod, but the last response to it was in 2013 and in assuming it didn't have enough interest to take off. But I'm looking for an alternative way to mount the pad. Seeing if anyone had any ideas or experience.View attachment 38680
It's an easy thing to do... I have that on two of my x4s, on the one I made a bracket to hold the pad in. The other one I didn't have to because the to half s holds it tight and have not had it pop out

I've seen a lot of people do it. I have the part waiting for me at home. I'm on the road for work until Friday but I was looking and it looks pretty easy to make a little bracket but I was trying see what people have made their brackets out of. I honestly think a brack made out of some lexan would be sufficient. Was really just looking for some ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back