GTI 90 110 tune.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Pinni

Is there anybody here that knows for certain that the GTI can be tuned to 110hp? There is literally nothing on the internet. I hate my purchase so much after owning a GSX 97. If I could get a bit more mid range and top end I may not want to burn it quite as much.
Also, another interesting point I have noticed. I'm convinced this has a speed limiter. If I'm on my own on glass heading down stream I get exactly 71kph. If I'm in choppy crap of shore I get 71kph exact. If I have three people on board on the river yep you guessed it 71kph. Interestingly enough the rpm varies greatly at top speed. I notice that heading down stream on glass the rpm will only reach say 7600. When I'm heading up stream at 71kph it will reach 7800ish. If I have three people onboard it will be 7900-8000 At 71kph. Weird no?

Any first hand experiences with a tuned GTI 90?

Any help appreciated.

Last edited:
Yes, we do have a VTECH tune for your ski. RIVA does not have one. I will link the info shortly!

Is there anybody here that knows for certain that the GTI can be tuned to 110hp? There is literally nothing on the internet. I hate my purchase so much after owning a GSX 97. If I could get a bit more mid range and top end I may not want to burn it quite as much.
Also, another interesting point I have noticed. I'm convinced this has a speed limiter. If I'm on my own on glass heading down stream I get exactly 71kph. If I'm in choppy crap of shore I get 71kph exact. If I have three people on board on the river yep you guessed it 71kph. Interestingly enough the rpm varies greatly at top speed. I notice that heading down stream on glass the rpm will only reach say 7600. When I'm heading up stream at 71kph it will reach 7800ish. If I have three people onboard it will be 7900-8000 At 71kph. Weird no?

Any first hand experiences with a tuned GTI 90?

Any help appreciated.

Here it is: Sea Doo Spark RIVA / V-TECH Maptuner X Tune Bundle maptunerxbundle

It is made by VTECH and there are multiple different tunes. You will have access to both stage 1 for stock and stage 2 for CAI, Exhaust and Prop.

Just put in the order notes that it is for the GTI 90.

Thank you very much HFGREG. Does this have access to the E85 tune? Also, on the website it lists that stage 2 is for a turbo setup. Is there somewhere else that lists the tunes you mention?

I talked with them direct and he did not mention an e85 tune but my guess is that they will have one soon!

Back