Grab Handle & Mats (Mold?)

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

nsoley

What's the best cleaner for the mats and grab handle? As you can see, this ski I picked up needs some loving. I am seeing zippo lighter fluid, magic erasers, etc. all over the forums.... Is this mold on the ski?

Is there one cleaner thats better for the mats and another for the grab handle? (see image) Let me know thoughts. Thanks!

Attachments

• mats&handle.jpg
    mats&handle.jpg
    346.3 KB · Views: 10
What's the best cleaner for the mats and grab handle? As you can see, this ski I picked up needs some loving. I am seeing zippo lighter fluid, magic erasers, etc. all over the forums.... Is this mold on the ski?

Is there one cleaner thats better for the mats and another for the grab handle? (see image) Let me know thoughts. Thanks!
I have never had any luck with the zippo lighter fluid, some swear by it but it's never worked for me to get mold out. For the mats trust me riding with them suck and stub your toe a lot. I would reccomend getting some blacktip or hydroturf mats they are great and have a much better ride. You can also buy a black grab bar if you want to get rid of that link one. They are all over eBay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back