Good Deal in Today's Crazy Market

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

SIMPLEARKANSAN

Premium Member
Premium Member
Picked up a 2000 Kawasaki Ultra 150 on single Shorelander trailer and a 1995 Seadoo XP on a double galvanized trailer for $400. Did a quick clean to removed 5 years worth of sitting under trees in someone's backyard. Both skis came with owners registration and titles on the trailers. I had to bring 4 tires and swap out all the way around on both trailers to be road ready. After I got home I looked in the drybox and there were two new tires in it. Both turn over and have spark. Sprayed cylinders down with fogging oil. Gauges surprisingly still work. Will pick up a couple of batteries and start the process of rebuilding carbs etc. The seadoo has the gray lines already replaced and is pre-mix. The Ultra has a primer.

Attachments

• clean.jpg
    clean.jpg
    733.8 KB · Views: 36
  • single red.jpg
    single red.jpg
    794.2 KB · Views: 37
  • single yellow.jpg
    single yellow.jpg
    811.4 KB · Views: 36
  • rough license.jpg
    rough license.jpg
    475.3 KB · Views: 38
Tandem trailer, I never thought of that. My neighborhood has a ramp, I always have to shuffle back and forth to get the 2nd one. Not for "roads", just to get to the other end of the neighborhood.

What a deal. I live near lake LBJ and theres skis sitting dusty/ dirty all over the place but funds are low but I looking for a deal like that.

Nice find.
what do you use to remove all the years of dirt and grime, especially the seats?
I really haven’t cleaned them much. Just a pressure washer to spray off the grime. I sprayed some soap through the pressure washer and let is sit for a bit and then sprayed off. The red ski had what was left of the OEM cover. The Seadoo had no cover. It’s seat is trash

What a deal. I live near lake LBJ and theres skis sitting dusty/ dirty all over the place but funds are low but I looking for a deal like that.
I just posted an ad on our property owners FB page and I’ve already gotten several calls. There’s plenty more just sitting at our lake. Hopefully I’ll score a few more

Dang Skippy!! Score!! Do they have titles? ;-)
Yes. Good thing is in Arkansas titles are not used in Arkansas on skis. I have the Florida titles and last owners registration card(required in Arkansas with Bill of sale). Trailers have titles that are required with a Bill of sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back