Georgia riders

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

get_real

Are there any Seadoo or other PWC ride groups in Georgia?

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Tapatalk 2

Since there are at least two people on this thread at West Point, what if we set a date to meet there? How about 2 May, that would give everyone time to get their skis ready and get the word out? I'm thinking if we can plan some dates around the state we might be able to have some fun and explore new areas.

So far I've seen threads with riders from West Point, Lanier, Allatoona, Strom Thurmond (Augusta) and I'm by Sinclair and Tobesofkee.

Last edited by a moderator:
North Georgia here. Carters, Allatoona, etc.

Thanks for posting. Hopefully we can organize a few rides this summer. If people will keep adding to this thread then we try get something together soon. I'm still at Lake Sinclair for the next month then I'll be ready to do some travelling.

I'd be up for riding Oconee. What/where is Bimini?

We will be getting out on the Lake at the end of the month. I'm currently out of town for work.
Bimini, Bahamas. A few of us are going to trailer to FL and then cross over for a few days if weather is good.

im in South GA 30 miles north of fl line off I-75 I still have to pick up my boat and get it ready for water so its going to be next year, just thought I would say Hi so....Hi lol

Might do that ....am camping on Sinclair this weekend. How about shooting me an IM with either a time & place to meet up...a boat ramp would be cool... or a phone number and I'll text you.

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Tapatalk 2

My husband and I are totally new to jet-ski'ing/Sea-doo'ing. We've been out 3 times on area lakes. We really want to gain experience and get good enough to go out to Cumberland Island by jet ski.
Has anyone here done that? Suggestions/ideas/tips are greatly appreciated!

My husband and I are totally new to jet-ski'ing/Sea-doo'ing. We've been out 3 times on area lakes. We really want to gain experience and get good enough to go out to Cumberland Island by jet ski.
Has anyone here done that? Suggestions/ideas/tips are greatly appreciated!

Nice, what lakes have you tried? The Cumberland Island idea sounds nice. I got my wife a ski but she is still learning. Don't have a double trailer yet so need to work on that before we can travel with both skis.

XP-GTI.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just north of Savannah here in Effingham, Use to be up near Robins in Pulaski county/Hawkinsville I am gonna ride if i ever sort out this new used runner, Use to ride all the time near Cordele when i lived in Hawkinsville.

A little South of Savannah, Midway, just learning, still repairing, Brown Saltwater right out the back gate. About a hour from St Catherines Sound, Ossabaw and St Catherines Islands. Wife won't ride there yet, maybe when we get better and I get them running right.

Back