Gauge cluster replacement 2006 seadoo gtx

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

ritterd2

I’m in dire need of replacing the gauges on my 2006 seadoo gtx wake.
I have been reading through various threads but cannot seem to find a definitive answer on how to get the new unit programmed and where to purchase the correct one.
None of my local seadoo dealers are not of any help as they won’t even consider the problem as soon as I mention that it is a 2006.
please help.
Thank you..

You need the 278002270 cluster. It has to be programmed with software. Only BUDS can flash the correct firmware. Any dealer can do this in about 10 minutes.

I've had pretty good luck with the new China clusters which are about half the price of new OEM.

You need the 278002270 cluster. It has to be programmed with software. Only BUDS can flash the correct firmware. Any dealer can do this in about 10 minutes.

I've had pretty good luck with the new China clusters which are about half the price of new OEM.
Thank you for the timely and helpful response. I’ll probably give the china cluster a shot since seadoo is asking $1k for a replacement cluster. I’m sure I’ll have to do it again as this is such a common problem on any pvc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back