Gastapper

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

jhjesse

All you guys that purchase project skis/flipper skis this is a good purchase for draining old gas.

IMG_0855.JPG

IMG_0854.JPG

For the first time in 12 plus years of owning jet skis, I have two skis that never made it to the water. Life And work just seemed to get in the way a lot this year.
I needed to drain the gas out of these skis and replace with fresh gas and stabil.
I just hate to siphon gas with an "Oklahoma credit card," so I purchased a gastapper off Amazon. Best 98 dollars I have spent this year.
This thing works great. Just plugged it into the 12 volt supply of my truck and drained all the gas out of both skis (30 gallons) in about an hour.

I bought a similar 12v pump off Amazon after seeing it on the Forum here and I think I only paid $15 for it use my own fuel line.

Worked pretty damn good I'll admit that

I almost pulled the trigger on the one you speak of, but at the last minute Idecided on this one because it comes with the handy-dandy all inclusive case. :)

Back