Gas prices are dropping!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are lucky $6.69US per gallon in Western Australia. 1 Tank $250US, Thanks for comming!!!:ack:

P.S. Are you sleeping on night shift again Louis! LOL

Hey Karl, yeah he did say something about bunnies last we spoke. And don't you like the way fuel goes up just before Easter.

That is a bunch of crap...all the holidays, and now with all our "sun birds" heading home after the winter...how convenient! Next week gas will drop here about $.15 usd

so basically the price is like 50 cent a gallon in canada what your saying come on now im goin to have to go up there and fill up like 10 55 gallon drums or something haha

I thought you might get a laugh out of that. We are 14 hours behind you....:rofl:
Here, in the states, our fuel quality is measured in octane. In the manual most of the Rotax engines, it gives the octane as to what it expects to burn. Most of the time, 87%. Then, I've read, that burning a higher grade can cause damage because your delivering a different heat characteristic to the engine.
Well, long story short, the 4-TEC series engines give a minimum octane.....so I it appears that the motors can burn the hot stuff too..........
Now, let me get back to sleep.........

a higher grade fuel is worse? i thought that the higher the octane, the cooler the burn? isnt that why lower grade fuels can cause spark knock? possibly detonation?

Bikes

You guys in Sweden have a better mass transit system. You can walk or ride a bike to alot of places. If I were to get onto the local roads around here on a bike I would get killed. (The rednecks like to see how close they can get to you without actually hitting you.) :ack:
I used to ride my bike alot when I was younger. After the second time getting knocked off, I stopped. I figured my luck was just about up!

Oh, gas is $3.97 today at the QT.

Im not complaining about the gas prices, even though boating tends to get expensive where ever you live :)

But yes, within 300m from my appartment I have subway, buss, tram and like 1km to a train station :). All safe and clean.

I would love to have your gas prices though!

safe & clean

I will take safe and clean any day!! Hopefully the hike in fuel will get the public to look at mass transit in a new way. My friends who are in the car business say the transition from the big SUV's to small cars has been swift.

With Labor Day weekend upon us, FILL UP BY TUESDAY NIGHT, or pay the increase!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back