Gas Baffle line order

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

napaulson

Does anyone know the order in which the 4 lines attach to the gas Baffle, I had a new baffle installed and it will only run right on reserve,and cuts out and dies in the on position. I think they have the 4 lines in the wrong order.
Thanks, Noel

Markings....

Noel, if you get a mirror and flashlight, you should be able to see those markings on where to hook up your fuel lines. All the baffles are marked in the white area printed with, "on", "res", "vent", and "ret".........

The other was is for you to have a piece of hose about 4 feet (clean hose). Attach it to a nipple, blow through it. Two of those nipples, you'll hear bubbles. Two of them you will hear nothing. Now, the two you hear the bubbles through are the reserve and on line. The only way you'd be able to determine the res from the on, using that method would be to drain all the gas down to an inch of so from the bottom.........

But, do like I first stated, look on the baffle. They are stamped. It's kinda hard to see, but they are there...........:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back