FOR SALE Garage cleanout - 97 GTX and 99 GTX Limited parts

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

jforest

Its time to get these parts out of my garage. I have these all laid out in my garage so I can send pictures upon request.

-Carb pop-off pump gauge - $30

Make me an offer:
-97 and 99 small storage compartments (under handle bars). Stickers are in good condition, just need cleaned
-787 Flame arrestor/intake box
-951 Rave valves
-97 and 99 steering nozzle and reverse gate
-951 starter
-97 and 99 start/stop buttons w/ wiring
-DESS posts
-99 handle bar covers and foam pad, needs cleaned
-97 throttle cable
-97 choke cable
-99 choke cable
-97 and 99 fuel level sensors, need repaired
-97 and 99 exhausts, willing to separate as needed
-97 ignition/battery box
-99 throttle cable
-99 speedometer
-99 gauge deflector, all tabs are in good condition. Comes with screws
-97 and 99 under hood storage bins
-97 and 99 driveshafts

Last edited:
I have the 00 GTS and it's only got a fuel gauge but looks like theres a spot I can add another gauge beside the fuel..just wasnt sure if there was a way I could get it hooked up somehow.

I have the 00 GTS and it's only got a fuel gauge but looks like theres a spot I can add another gauge beside the fuel..just wasnt sure if there was a way I could get it hooked up somehow.

I think if you really wanted it, it would be a lot work. I would say get a GPS speedometer and mount that.

Need a rear seat storage bin for my 97 GTX if you have one

I have one but it has a crack in the bottom of it. If you want, I can send you pictures.

Bump! Looking for $10 for each item listed. I can ship but will be at buyer's expense. Can send pictures as needed. Parts are on my garage floor, ready to go.

Back