Fullbore Online Issues

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've passed on several peoples info and questions.. at this point, all I can say is I can no longer help. Sorry guys.

Last edited:
I've passed on several peoples info and questions.. at this point, all I can say is I can no longer help. Sorry guys.
Thank you for taking the time to help out the community Dan. Your time is appreciated although FullBore has gone off the rails.

I hope they are done! I got home late last night and it was on my porch. I just opened it and checked for the right amount of pieces I was just so glad to have the parts back! They did include new pistons and gaskets so they must have, I just didn't unwrap the cylinders yet. I will check tonight.

Hey guys, small update here: Laurie called me this week and said they were getting to it *THIS WEEK*. There is hope after all! lol.. She did explain they were having a tough time on a personal level (I don't want to say anything on here about what it is) but I hope they are out of the hole so to speak and will get to everyone's orders asap, mine included.. If all goes well, i should get mine back within two weeks. Fingers tightly crossed!

If you’re in SoCal and looking for a quick bore/ hone, deck, new chlinders and so on. I can vouch for a guy i deal with on all of my engine builds, turn-around is a week.

Hey guys, small update here: Laurie called me this week and said they were getting to it *THIS WEEK*. There is hope after all! lol.. She did explain they were having a tough time on a personal level (I don't want to say anything on here about what it is) but I hope they are out of the hole so to speak and will get to everyone's orders asap, mine included.. If all goes well, i should get mine back within two weeks. Fingers tightly crossed!
I'm not saying not to believe it, but take that with a grain of salt. Everyone goes through stuff, I get it - but the guy always has an excuse for his business practices and this is nothing new.

Numerous people were able to get in touch with them regarding new orders for rebuilds while people who already sent their parts in heard nothing over the last few months. Unacceptable. Stop accepting new work if you can't complete current workloads if it's truly caused by unforeseen circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back