fuel injectors

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

flowerpot

I have a 2000 speedster 240 efi that wont start.I getting spark but no fuel so I put in a new high pressure fuel pump and have 36lbs at the pressure regulator.So I took out the injectors and they are clean an spray fine.I dont think iam getting a pulse to the injectors.If I pour gas into the plug holes it runs until the fuel burns out.What am ai missing that pulses the injectors like tps,oil pressure switch,or something like that? Thank for any help flowerpot

First, check all your fuses. I know it sounds to simple, but you have to start with the basics. If they are all fine have a look at the connector for the trigger under the flywheel. If it looks OK you will need to do a resistance check on it, let me know if you need me to give you the specs.

If everything is fine on those there is the possibility that the ECM is bad, but before you jump to that conclusion, I would get it checked by an certified Mercury repair shop.

Aaron:cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back