FOR SALE: 2008 SeaDoo 230 Wake 430 Hp - JL Audio, Alpine, Optima, waterproof remote..

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
I'm selling my boat so I can by a house and finally quit making the land lord richer.

I purchased this beauty Last July (still under factory 1 year warranty) and I'm about to purchase a 2 or 3 year extended warranty (probably B.E.S.T. from BRP). I haven't had any real problems with the boat in the year that I've owned it (I should hope not) and I still love taking it out on the water whenever possible. It has very low hours on it since it's a 2008 model purchased in July of 2009. Plus I really don't put very many hours on it myself. This is my second SeaDoo and I can't say enough about this boat. It's just awesome.

You can check out the pics on my profile for details. I haven't thought about a price just yet (I need to see how much I owe on it) but I would expect to be around the upper $30k's considering the amount of money I've invested, what i'm seeing them sell for, and the overall condition. I realize I'm going to lose my @$$ on this boat but and probably would have been better off renting a boat each time I wanted to go to the lake. It has every bell and whistle available. Power windshields, onboard heater, Infinity tower speakers with P/A system, etc.

If you're familiar with these boats let me know what you think I should list it for. I'll be putting it on BoatTrader and Craigslist soon. I'm in no rush to sell it but if someone is really looking for one of these (Like I was last year around this time) I will let it go if the offer is fair.

All maintainance has been done at Jerry Whittle in Lewisville, TX and the boat has only been in freshwater lakes around Dallas, TX area. Let me know if there are any questions.

I've added a bluetop Optima battery, Limo tinted windows, alpine head unit w/ ipod connection, JL 10 inch sub, 2 alpine amps, Infinity 6.5's and tower speakers, Waterproof / wireless remote controls Ipod. All professionally installed and under warranty.

:cheers:

Did you get your boat sold?

No not yet. Its at a dealership in Lewisville called Mcgoys toys and theyre supposed to be selling it for me. Its on their website but they still havent put it on boat trader and theyve had it over a month. I got a call last week from them and was told one of my windows was shattered. They dont know how it happened but somehow im responsible for paying the bill. Ill be happy once its sold.

230 Wake For Sale Dallas, Texas

is this boat still for sale? I am interested

Yes, it's still for sale. I've had a few lowball offers from people but nothing I would seriously consider. It's currently at a dealership in Lewisville, TX and they are trying to sell it for me. I wish they would lower the price, I just want $37,500 for it and it's listed at $41,500. This link should take you to my boat on their website:

http://mcgoystoys.com/1190 sea doo.htm

I just recently paid $1500 to repair a shattered window that I had nothing to do with. While it was sitting on their lot one of the windows shattered mysteriously :banghead::banghead: . Don't even know how it happened? :confused::confused::confused:

Good times.

Anyway, it's a pretty nice boat, still in new condition. I purchased it brand new in July of 2009 so it only has about 1.5 summers of use. You can send me a PM and we can talk... or if you want to deal with a dealership give Jesse a call. He's a good guy and pretty easy to work with. They can also set you up with financing and all of that good stuff if needed. Still under warranty for a while too since I purchased it in 2009 (can't remember if it's 2 or 3 more years?). Both boat and trailer are covered.

:cheers:

Good looking boot. Surprised you haven't sold it yet. You might look into putting an add on Craigslist. People are buying up everything right now in the D/FW area.

Thanks

230 Wake For Sale Dallas, Texas

Thanks, I actually have it on consignment with a dealership in Lewisville, TX. They're supposed to be advertising it on Craigslist, boat trader, etc. so it should be out there.

Good looking boot. Surprised you haven't sold it yet. You might look into putting an add on Craigslist. People are buying up everything right now in the D/FW area.

Thanks

UPDATE: 6-27-11:

Sold the 230 wake a couple of weeks ago for $36,500. Hope to be back with a new Sea-Doo sometime soon. If you have any questions about the 230 Wake or anything let me know.

-Matt

I purchased this beauty Last July (still under factory 1 year warranty) and I'm about to purchase a 2 or 3 year extended warranty (probably B.E.S.T. from BRP). I haven't had any real problems with the boat in the year that I've owned it (I should hope not) and I still love taking it out on the water whenever possible. It has very low hours on it since it's a 2008 model purchased in July of 2009. Plus I really don't put very many hours on it myself. This is my second SeaDoo and I can't say enough about this boat. It's just awesome.

You can check out the pics on my profile for details. I haven't thought about a price just yet (I need to see how much I owe on it) but I would expect to be around the upper $30k's considering the amount of money I've invested, what i'm seeing them sell for, and the overall condition. I realize I'm going to lose my @$$ on this boat but and probably would have been better off renting a boat each time I wanted to go to the lake. It has every bell and whistle available. Power windshields, onboard heater, Infinity tower speakers with P/A system, etc.

If you're familiar with these boats let me know what you think I should list it for. I'll be putting it on BoatTrader and Craigslist soon. I'm in no rush to sell it but if someone is really looking for one of these (Like I was last year around this time) I will let it go if the offer is fair.

All maintainance has been done at Jerry Whittle in Lewisville, TX and the boat has only been in freshwater lakes around Dallas, TX area. Let me know if there are any questions.

I've added a bluetop Optima battery, Limo tinted windows, alpine head unit w/ ipod connection, JL 10 inch sub, 2 alpine amps, Infinity 6.5's and tower speakers, Waterproof / wireless remote controls Ipod. All professionally installed and under warranty.

:cheers:[/QUOTE]

Back