Flush kit install

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moejay

Can or does anyone have photo/s of which hose to cut for the flush kit install? Or even a flush kit installed photo.
My dealer threw in an adapter and a flush kit on my recently purchased 2012 Speedster 150 SC.
I find installing the adapter and hose quite a tight fit at the pump.
Thanks,
Moejay

Personally, Im going to flush one way or the other. (old school) I don't want any chances of sand or mud in fresh water getting stuck in the exhaust piping. But I live near salt water.......so definitely going to flush.

bump......
I never got an answer but I think I traced which line to cut for my kit.

What I want to know now is.... Are you able to reach the exhaust flush point at the rear pump without sticking your hand all the way to the back transom? I have to put the boat in reverse and squeeze my arm around the pump and just reach the flush hook up point.
I saw a picture, while I was searching, which looks like a pipe extention at the pump so you don't reach in for the flush. I think they did not install this on my boat which makes it very hard to reach for the flush hookup. The adapter does not screw into it either...like the wrong threads.
Also the adapter is to small to fit the quick disconnects found at Lowes or Home Depot.....as told!

Pictures of yours......anyone????
Thanks MJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back