Fishpro garmin mount install on 2018 rxt-x 300

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone I want to install a fish finder on my 2018 rxt-x 300 i would like to use the new fishpro mount. However i would like to install another fish finder like a lowrance hds carbon 9 to it. Im sure i would need to do a mod bracket for it to be mounted. Questions First can you purchase the mount seperately or is it a package kit including the garmin? Has anyone done this or has designed another style of mounting bracket for a install. Which i can purchase. I have seen alot of waverunner using ram mounts on the two top flat areas either side the speed cluster. However nothing about mounting fish finders on seadoos othr than dragonfly on front storge compatment.

Here's the individual parts price list. I've included the kit "Echosounder Assy" for comparison. Note that on the 2018 skis you'll need to add a trim piece "Storage Bin Console and Mirror Support" that is not included in the kit as that part changed on the 2019's.

SeaDooGarmin.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back