Fish Pro speed vs Other skis

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

AGarcia185

Good evening, I’m new to personal water crafts and considering the purchase of the Sea Doo Fish Pro. My question is how does it compare in terms of speed to other popular PWCs? When riding in a group for recreational purposes (Not fishing) is it able to keep up? Last question, I know it’s early in the year but has anyone heard if the colors will change in 2021?
6D1166E9-8247-4E5D-8101-8288C108A05F.png

Last edited:
Good evening, I’m new to personal water crafts and considering the purchase of the Sea Doo Fish Pro. My question is how does it compare in terms of speed to other popular PWCs? When riding in a group for recreational purposes (Not fishing) is it able to keep up? Last question, I know it’s early in the year but has anyone heard if the colors will change in 2021?
View attachment 47906
I just picked up a fish pro last week. Top speed is around 55 mph which is faster than I want to go. Acceleration is strong. I believe the fastest skis are governed to 65-67 mph. Aside from flat out racing a 300 hp model, it should do just fine in my opinion.

I just picked up a fish pro last week. Top speed is around 55 mph which is faster than I want to go. Acceleration is strong. I believe the fastest skis are governed to 65-67 mph. Aside from flat out racing a 300 hp model, it should do just fine in my opinion.

Have you noticed a listing issue to one side or the other? I've read some reviews that say this is the case. Looking to buy one as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back