Fish pro Garmin

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got a new seadoo fish pro and the Garmin powers up but does not tell me the right deep or warning off low deep at sand bars what could it be

You need to select the right transducer on the Garmin unit itself... the quick start pamphlet tells you which one is installed on the Fish Pro

I have returned my unit twice for service on the Garmin. Contact BRP and file a complaint with them. They will contact your service center to provide support. This will also create a history of complaints to force BRP to address this issue. If you can do it on social media it will expose them to the world. There are many complaints coming from models made in the USA. If you have Facebook, join the groups for the Fish Pro.

Oh ok yea mines still right now does not read the deep because it leaks and it’s been at the dealer to get fix three times and still don’t work plus I it had other problems too it was at the dealer the whole last week and still don’t work

Sorry if I disturb in the this topic. But I think of install a fish pro on my rxt. But where should the unit be placed within the engine compartment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back