Faulty Intake Manifold Temp Sensor

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

canadabob

Hi all:

This is in follow up to my earlier post. I have recently purchased a 2008 180 Challenger SE. The boat had less than 20 hours clocked on it when purchased. This is the first boat I have owned and it is a very fun toy.

Only problem is I've been getting a P-0111 engine warning "Intake Manifold Temp Sensor Faulty". I had a technician over this morning, a guy who does not work regularly on seadoo's. We didnt have a service manual and he couldn't find the sensor. He opened up the motor and went about tripping sensors trying to find the right one, found several, but not the one that gives the P-0111 code.

Two questions:

Does anyone know, of even know where I might find a picture, showing where the Intake Manifold Temp Sensor is located?

Does anyone know how I might get my hands on a service manual for this model?

Thanks in advance for any help on this.

There were a couple of engine options with the Challenger 180, do you know what engine(s) you've got. I'm pretty sure its part no. 420222423

Looking in this picture I pretty sure its labelled 12

4.gif

Open this pdf and search for P0111 it might help yah get it sorted.

Attachments

• 4-TEC-DIAGNOSTIC-PROCEDURES.pdf
    243.4 KB · Views: 51
Thanks for the speedy answer. If it makes a difference the model number is 00867E00. It's a 2008 180 Challenger SE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back