eye wear on the water

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Wiley-X is the best as far as I'm concerned. Have foam insets that are removable and turn the glasses into regular sun glasses.

279.jpg

280.jpg

281.jpg

282.jpg

Repairing and selling iPads, iPhones and Mini iPads.

Nah Lou it's just the matter of out running the clamps of the great white jaws here in these waters :)

Yep, you gotta watch out for that reef, runs the whole damn coast, I sunk the boss's boat out there. You've heard of it?

Lou

[MENTION=43374]Coastiejoe[/MENTION] ... Those Wiley goggles I'm guessing you have a pair .. What are they like as for comfort wise and such do they fit nice and snug?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[MENTION=69229]shucky[/MENTION]. They are great. Every now and then some water sneaks by, but minimal. Super comfortable. I suggest a floating type strap in the event you drop them or them come off due to a fall. I am very happy with them. I'd buy another pair in a minute.

Cheers ... They look pretty decent prolly going to get myself a pair now ... Always come home with burnt eyes saltwater and such

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing yet Danny ... Too busy now paying off fines sadly enough

Sent from my seadoo using tapatalk

Lol, oops. I got my first speeding fine in years 2 weeks ago.

Grim, they are the ones I was looking at, Think I'll buy a pair

What are they like Aztec? Comfy do the lense stay unfogged as they claim?

Sent from my seadoo using tapatalk

Back