engine shutting off on my 95 speedster

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

bryan13

well i went to the lake for the weekend, got there set up camp and went into the water, it ran great for 2 hours absolutley perfect, next day, runs good for 2 minutes then it seems like it was missfiring, it would die down to 5000 rpm,s and if i didnt give it any gas, it would just flat out die. engine wouldnt go past 5k rpm's and seemed as if it was missing a beat every once and a while, any suggestions, Krazy karl?

that was going to be my guess, i find out yesterday, i have a hole in my cover that goes over the crank shaft that spins inside the engine, and it is throwing water into my airbox which is then leaking down into my carb! does this sound like it could be the problem? i mean i had a decent amount of water inside my carb enough to soak my finger in and all...

Engine shutting off on my 95 speedster.

I have a similiar problem. Bought it used. Had it serviced by Seadoo. Worked great out of the shop and for a full day at the lake. The next time out one engine suddenly failed. We have not returned to the Seadoo shop yet for their thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back