Engine Component ID help

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gvegas1

Hi Guys! New to the forum and looking for help to ID a part on the engine. What are the black cylinders with the red dot called? Thanks in advance for your help.252EC19D-5D3A-4478-B311-BFEEE723AA88.jpeg

That is the RAVE valve covers. Under higher RPMs the valves slide to open the exhaust ports wider.

That is the RAVE valve covers. Under higher RPMs the valves slide to open the exhaust ports wider.
Thank you for your help! I just noticed one of mine is cracked and needs to be replaced. I assume you can find these parts pretty easily on Amazon and what not...

Thank you for your help! I just noticed one of mine is cracked and needs to be replaced. I assume you can find these parts pretty easily on Amazon and what not...

Yes, pretty easy to find. Go ahead and take caps off and inspect the rubber bellows for cracks,etc. you’ll probably want to pull the guillotines and inspect clean

Yes, pretty easy to find. Go ahead and take caps off and inspect the rubber bellows for cracks,etc. you’ll probably want to pull the guillotines and inspect clean
Will do. I had a XP when I was younger and just recently purchased 2 XP’s to play at the lake so its been awhile since I have worked on them. What part of SC are you from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back