Electrical Problem with 2015 GTR 215

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

porta3302

Premium Member
Premium Member
Hello I'm new to the forum and just purchased a new GTR 215. I took it out for a one hour ride and tested the all the features and everything worked perfectly. The dealer sold me a ski module kit to install for wake boarding. I installed the kit per the instructions (checked it two times before connecting battery) after my one hour test ride. Now their is no power to ski. I checked the fuses, wire connections, plugs, battery and no problems were observed. I then removed the module and wired it back to the original configuration, no luck. The only thing I could not check was the 30A relay. My dealer is 120 miles away and I was hoping someone might have a suggestion for me before I haul it 2 hours to the dealer.

Some older skis had a smaller wire at the battery as well as the larger wire. Check to see if you have a small wire that slid down out of site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the tip. I checked for a second wire but my ski only has one large wire at the terminal that run to the solenoid. Without an electrical schematic I'm afraid I'm going to have to make the 120 mike trek to the dealer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back