Doo dealer in Houston Texas

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

AKnarrowback

Hi Guys.

I made it out of Alaska for one week and am looking for a Sea-Doo dealer in Houston Texas. I need to get a full gasket set, wrist pins, w-pin bearings for a 97 GTX. Any suggestions.

Side note. DANG the trees are big here! It's warm, things are green, the water isn't frozen. The traffic scares the hell out of me though......

Well, I didn't find a dealer with the parts I needed. Didn't do so well at the teakwondo tournament I went there for (48 year old 1st degree up against 25 year old 4th degree world champs)..... Saw a Saturn V rocket (f'ing amazing to us space program fans).

To the credit of the good people of Houston I will say that with all the highway craziness I never heard one horn honk, no road rage, lots of mayhem but everyone working together to get around in the crowd.

Glad I'm back in Alaska though. I just drove 120 miles down the "highway" and realized the parking lot at the small motel I stayed at in Texas had more cars in it than I saw in the entire 120 mile drive up here. I don't know how you guys keep sane with it so crowded.

Time to hit Darbys and order my parts, summer is starting.

Attachments

• 20190329_115428.jpg
    20190329_115428.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Glad you had a good time here in the lower 48.

That Saturn V is just one big fuel tank ins't it?

I actually got to talk to James Irwin, when I was a kid, (Apollo 15 Lunar Pilot) and he said riding that thing off the launch pad was one heck of a ride. 4g's getting pressed back in the seat, when the first stage shut off the opposite force tried to throw him through the control panel and the second stage kicking on slammed them all right back in the seats. Amazing forces at play considering home many millions of pounds that thing weighed. Yes, one big fuel tank is the truth when you compare how much of the weight at launch was fuel only. The vehicle itself is light as a feather empty.

Texas was beautiful and the people were awesome but I'm born and raised up here, I could never leave AK for any reason. I seriously feel safer in Bear country than a Texas freeway though.

Last edited:
Back