Done!! Checked off all my upgrade wants

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

DooGuy

Long post coming...
Have a 2007 Challenger 230SE. Finished my laundry list of upgrades.
Here was my list this year:
* Rewired everything with thicker gauge wire. Tower was a royal pain and took forever. Have multiple circuits for lights and speakers. On tower alone have the allaround light, led lightbar, speaker pods have multiple led lights I hooked on separate; white dome lights, blue speaker ring and white speaker ring, the. The speakers themselves.
* Added 2nd battery(house) used Blue Seas isolater and switch. Moved all electrics to house and only motors are on start battery. Placed 2nd battery on port side to balance weight
* Got rid of the old stinky carpet and Installed SeaDek from Bow to Stern
* Upgraded tower speakers to new Polk Audio ultramarine hlcd pods (supper loud and clear, kiddos tubing can hear them clearly 70’ back) with led lighting. Speaker rings have lights as well led some lights. Wired on independent circuits and added toggle switches at helm
* Upgraded the Stereo to new Kenwood KMR-D375BT and remote KCA-RC55MR also had to get the remote extension cable to reach the dash.
* Added additional amp for tower speakers and put on a toggle switch so I can turn tower speakers on and off easily. Running three Pyle 400 watt amps. One for stereo interior, one for sub and one for tower. (3 years and running on the two existing Pyle amps.
* Added a 10” Polk Audio Ultra Marine Subwoofer. Cut hole in rear seat and mounted thru fiberglass using the compartment for the box.
* Changed out the interior lights to blue led 28mm feston bulbs
* Added dual usb quick charger port next to stereo.
* Added 3 underwater led lights
* Added wakesurf rack

Finished photos:
IMG_0398.JPGCA23DBE4-3BE7-4A9A-81A3-BDF16E73A1A8.jpg
IMG_3778.JPGIMG_2246.JPGIMG_2250.JPGIMG_2213.JPGIMG_3786.JPGIMG_2419.JPGIMG_2193.JPGView attachment 43466

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back