Doing stuff on the doo. . .skiing at sixtymph

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

mcurcio1989

Fastest ski speed. Just out of curiousity I was wondering whats the fastest anyones ever skiid. Last year I had my brother pull me behind the spx. Usually I ski behind our four winns but I figured if I have a ski that will do 60 i'd better see what its like skiing that fast. Turns out its pretty sweet and intense. The ski pulled me up real quick and its actually really fun. The only thing is my brother kept bumping the throttle and lunging me back and forth which got a bit scary. I also noticed that the wake behind the sea doo was incredibly hard. It was pretty sweet tho cause when i'd let go i'd just glide for like 30 feet(slalom). Has anyone gone faster than 60? If I had a faster ski i would love to try that I've seen people going 120, apparantly thats a sport.

Skiing and wakeboard at though speeds is fun as ive done it on my board but 1 if you fall the wrong way it could be bad and 2 60+ on a tube is way better cause your just along for the ride :cheers: I swear the seadoo 150 boat are made for tubing behind, 50+mph hig speed turn with a could buddy on tubes and youll have some good LMFAO:cheers:

Bare footin....

Slalom and bare footin (really wearing flip flops) was my thing. I'm sure I've been 60 or there bouts.....I know falling on barefoot is like hitting the pavement because you normally lose one foot. When you do, it's like you toothpick straight into the water and slam face first.

Wiping out on slalom, I was usually able to have the time while going down to roll and land on my back. Sliding or skipping the top of the surface till I stopped.

I saw a skier set a worlds record on slalom (can't remember the mph) behind an airplane. He was behind a boat going really fast then an airplane flew along side with a rope and he grabbed the handle while the boat turned out. Pretty intense!............

Oh, all I do now is tube, board and slalom. No more barefootin....It hurts to much now.........:ack::cheers:

Yeah I was definately worried about falling. I was comfortable going that fast but I gotta say on a tube I don't think so unless it was going straight. When I tube its usually to get air and whiplash and stuff. I've been three feet above our tower (7+3. . 10ft) on a single person tube so its pretty wild either way.

Back