dess post

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
a better description of what you are doing would be helpful. what version of buds? select proper protocol? what year and model ski? for your 2012 models all you have to do is press the start button

for older 4tec skis, use the BRP power interface or replace the post

it is a 2012 GTI limited (i have 2 same year n model) and I'm using BUDS MPI-3. I am able to connect to BUDS program but not able to communicate with ECM. Ski was sank due to an exhaust hose clamp coming off. thx

Last edited:
Can you get the gauges to come to life when you press the start button? Are you using BUDS 3.8.2 version?

Do you have the BRP Power Interface?

at first the gauges did come to life. now they only stay on when you hold the start button with the engine icon displayed and reading key scrolling . I am using TS 3.8.2 version and I do not have the power interface.

Last edited:
Try starting BUDS with everything connected and holding the start button to keep the ECU powered up the entire time and see if you can click the read button.

The power interface will power the ECU when you can't get it to come to life which is the problem you're having.

If the ski sank, you probably have some bad connections.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back