Cylinder head cover

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony dee

Does the nipple on the cylinder head cover closest to the hull route to the jet pump? I have a ski that P.O. routed that nipple to the calibrated outlet fitting in the rear next to the jet pump. Ski ran great for two years never noticed it. Anyone have a similar lucky experience. Or maybe I am confused here.

Does the nipple on the cylinder head cover closest to the hull route to the jet pump? I have a ski that P.O. routed that nipple to the calibrated outlet fitting in the rear next to the jet pump. Ski ran great for two years never noticed it. Anyone have a similar lucky experience. Or maybe I am confused here.

800 engine

There are arrows cast into the head that show the flow direction right where the hose connects.

The in should go to the jet pump? Correct? cause the PO had it the in going to the calibrated fitting on side of pump and it never overheated

Yes, the arrow facing into the head should go to the supply from the jet pump housing.
THe out arrow should go to the fitting that would just dump out the back onto the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back