Custom tow Rig???

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

jhjesse

I have 3 Doos, 2 trailers and one vehicle to tow both. I am thinking about buying an old boat trailer (tandem axle) and customizing it to accommodate all three skis. Anyone done this before? If so, have any input on how to set up the bunks!!!

I have seen guys use pontoon trailers, this way you can hold up to 4 skis at a time and there isn't much need for modifying it other then opening the bunks up alittle and making a walk way down the middle.

I am sure you will get some good responses, but that's the route I would go...

man you would need like a 20 foot tongue to get them into the water at any of the boat launches i go to

Yeah I thought about that. I am thinking maybe a modified pontoon trailer, but then I would have to get another ski to go along with my other 3...wow!!

I think that trailer is designed for someone who has access to a lift or something.

http://shadowtrailers.com/jet_ski_trailer.htm over kill maybe but it gives you a design idea. but i've seen another on a dealers website that was only tandem axel. Just don't remember where.

found it http://www.excalibur-trailers.com/marine.html

Did you ever sort out your trailer issue?

I happen to know the manufacturer of Excalibur trailers... in fact, if you scroll down to the bottom of the first page, look at the four place PWC trailer, and you will note the yellow machine closest to your view them is the same as the on in my Avatar... We towed four machines regularly with that puppy.

Excalibur makes good units... but I suppose they're a little far away from you...

119.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
HI
I have a 4 lane Triton Trailer for sale its All Aluminum double axle its very clean and only have 4 trips on it. If anyone wants info on it PM me with your email and I can send pics I will post pics soon.
I store it at my lake house in California

Oh i forgot if someone wants the trailer and we do a deal before Im going to the World Finals I will be there on Thursday morning but the deal will have to done before and atleast a 500.00 Deposit.
Im only bringing 2 ski's and will have to have someone bring out the trailer or bring my double trailer so I can bring my ski's home.

Last edited by a moderator:
LovenTheRiver

I was wodering if you still had your 4 place trailer. I am in need of one, I have two double zeiman's i need to get rid of, do you have a need for them? Maybe we could trade? I actually live in Phoenix now. Thank you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back