Custom 3 place trailer in AZ for sale

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

All Things Custom

This trailer was bought new in 2004. I upgraded to the larger 2600 lb axle, then custom-fabricated the 3rd place jet ski holder for it. You wouldn't believe the comments I get at the boat ramps when launching all three skis. It is really impressive and a simple system to use: I launch both bottom skis and then back down a little deeper to launch the third. Do the reverse to load them up.

The trailer is the easiest trailer I have ever backed up!!! The third place holder gives you a great mark to lign up as you are backing. The top rack can be easily removed by removing 7 bolts to convert it back to an original Loadrite 2-place trailer.

The only issue with the trailer is the jack. It can hold the weight of the tongue and folds up and down, but is frozen and no longer cranks. However, it can easily be replaced.

This trailer was used to haul 3 skis from Florida to Bullhead City, AZ (where it is currently). I generally hauled 2 seadoo XPs side by side and a Seadoo HX on the top.

All lights work. There is a full size spare tire, rim, and the runners were recently re-carpeted and pressure treated lumber replaced (less than 1 year ago). Also included is the large plastic locking tool chest at the front with enough room to carry large tubes, ropes, anchors, spare gas, oil, covers, and life vests.

This trailer is an all-around toy haulers dream... everything in one package; you can just hook on and go...

This trailer can be viewed at our shop located in Old Bullhead City at 210 Moser Ave. near the Colorado River Condos. (928) 754-3279.

First $1,200.00 takes it. Over $1,700.00 invested.

Attachments

• DSCN5181.JPG
    DSCN5181.JPG
    697.6 KB · Views: 63
  • DSCN5209.JPG
    DSCN5209.JPG
    758.3 KB · Views: 52
  • DSCN5206.JPG
    DSCN5206.JPG
    763.4 KB · Views: 44
I'm thinking that it isn't warm enought around the country for quick buyers just yet.

3 Place Trailer

I'm thinkin there aren't many hits because most people don't have a fork lift at home and realize that's what it would take to get that ski down off the 'TOP DECK' in order to do maintenence before they go riding again.
DAWG

Kidding aside...This actually looks like a great trailer idea!

I'm thinkin there aren't many hits because most people don't have a fork lift at home and realize that's what it would take to get that ski down off the 'TOP DECK' in order to do maintenence before they go riding again.
DAWG

Geeze Dawg, getting it down is easy...just slam on the breaks on the Hauling vehicle... It's the lifting that might be a problem...

Wow, how deep do you have to go?

My friend actualy lost his truck in the lake going too far down the ramp :rofl:

He was trying to get the seadoo in the water from his truck, no trailer!

Wow, how deep do you have to go?

My friend actualy lost his truck in the lake going too far down the ramp :rofl:

He was trying to get the seadoo in the water from his truck, no trailer!

That's know as..." OOPS"!

Its really not bad.... I stand on the seats of the other skis to do maintenance.

and loading and unloading is simple... the steeper the ramp the better but even in forida where the ramps are very shallow I didnt have a problem but then again I tow it with my Monster of a truck.

When backing, I think the deepest I ever got was the water just over the axle to launch and that was a very shallow ramp.

21.jpg

Those are 35 inch tires on the truck..... LOL

The plan was to have it fold down but the weight of aski on there folded up 3 different winches so I just welded it up.

No the box is not waterproof. I drilled holes in it to let the water drain out if it got dunked. It wouldnt be hard to seal it up if you wanted it to be.

Back