crazy mods

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
has anyone ever tried building a long block using diff parts or even custom jugs and what do you think about running a boosted two stroke...

Nitrous........

A nitrous fogger plate and complete installation kits for the 2 strokes will set you back about $775 bucks!.........

Just to burn the engine up in a month or less...........:ack:

be sure and set your prop to the nitrous setup and it will be a dog any other time except on the nitrous

well i was thinking about using a nice t3/t4 hybred with a stand alone ecu and converting it to efi with premixed and running like 7 psi i know the compression ratio i am gunning for is 7:1 and its close to it now but i was thinking or useing the 717 block and turn the jugs from a 9?? backwords to correct the exhaust dump (pistons as well) with some work of corse making a water cooled header then a tuneable head to match using a copper crush o ring (i also know im going to have to install an inline water pump to keep the water flowing not to mention considering the boost ill need to look at better seals... anything i missed oh btw if the setup holds under boost what do you think if a b8es ngk plug or do i need to stick with the b7es

turbo

photo.php

this was the first try but boost was too strong and seals leaked so it was what gave me the ideah to try a more suttle t3/t4 hyb.. this was a ar48. intake ar58. exhaust (ai reasearch) and was to easly spooled to controle landed me at 17lbs boost with blow through carbs and a 15 lbs electrtic fuel pump and a nice 50 lbs oil pump(not quite enough for it though) sorry the seadoo was not washed befor photo as it was a test run on the water and the speedo pegged (note i had no rpm limeter so ???) so im not sure of the speed but ill never try that setup ever ever ever unless i have a pop off safety but yeah let me know what you think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back