Color Panels

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

rv245

Just bought one and now the wife wants one, but for the color she wants we would have to go to a different dealer. This one is in the opposite direction of our current dealer and 3 hour drive each way. I read on here but can't find it now that you can change out the color panels. Does anyone have any info on this such as price and part numbers. If so could you post the info and where you found it

Thanks in advance

Funny you mention this... I ordered a Licorice 90 IBR 2 up.. well it came in as a Pineapple 2 up and the dealer cant get the color I want now.. So we decided that he's going to order the 3 Licorice pieces ( at his cost ) costing me $350.00 and I'm going to switch them out. So I will be doing this in the next couple weeks.

I know the pieces are around $350.00 ( dealer cost ) .. $ 540.00 retail.

I will take pics of the process.

Funny you mention this... I ordered a Licorice 90 IBR 2 up.. well it came in as a Pineapple 2 up and the dealer cant get the color I want now.. So we decided that he's going to order the 3 Licorice pieces ( at his cost ) costing me $350.00 and I'm going to switch them out. So I will be doing this in the next couple weeks.

I know the pieces are around $350.00 ( dealer cost ) .. $ 540.00 retail.

I will take pics of the process.

I love it, I could have a different color every year!

Im going to take the yellow panels to my buddy who works in a custom body shop and see if they can be custom painted..maybe metallic gloss? Im not sure with this type of material.. But we will find out. Just curious. Now that I have a spare set.

Back