Color and graphics recommendations?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

rjcress

I figure many folks won't see question buried in my project thread, so I'd post the question here.

On my '96 Challenger...
-The interior is older and mismatched, but functional. If I keep the boat, I suppose I can live with it a while longer. If I sell it, then I'll need to replace it all prior to the sale.
I can not stand the color scheme that was use on this model. Green, purple, pink, and teal... what in the world was the designer high on when they came up with that?!
I would love to hear suggestions on alternate color schemes. I'm OK with the green (just OK, I don't love it, but don't HATE it either), although I'm also open to either getting a different color hood or painting the one I have.... which means that we can consider this a white boat...

The stupid rub rail is also purple... although the purple rub rail insert is missing. I'll definitely replace the insert with black and paint the pathetic purple part black with krylon fusion.

Anyhow, starting with the white boat with light grey Blacktip mats, what ideas on color schemes do you guys have?
I'm talking about interior, hood, grab handles & exterior stickers. I've seen the pics Dr. Honda posted early in my project thread.

What other ideas to you all have?

Pics would be a huge help.

I saw a pic somewhere online of a similar boat that had some sort of waving checkered flag graphic on the sides around the area of the main seats. I liked that, but can 't find the pic any more.

I have seen the options for the vintage challenger at JSD, but they are a bit too much for me (visually... well and cost as well): http://jetskidetailing.com/SEA-DOO_CHALLENGER.htm

This looks pretty awesome to me: http://www.luxury4play.com/marine/118091-1995-seadoo-speedster-rebuild-4.html#post2004531

I'll order from Keith, and he can do whatever colors I want.

I'm a big yellow fan. If you've seen my garage you'll see that theme. lol Seeing some guys turf the rub rails they look pretty BA. I plan some day to paint my wave venture and will do that to the rub rails.

I stripped all my graphics and put on some grown up graphics. I think it gives my boat a cleaner, sleeker look. I liked the original yellow but hated the sportster graphics. I got the graphics from Ebay @ 75.00 (check my profile photo)

I stripped all my graphics and put on some grown up graphics. I think it gives my boat a cleaner, sleeker look. I liked the original yellow but hated the sportster graphics. I got the graphics from Ebay @ 75.00 (check my profile photo)

Thanks. The picture is too small, do you have a bigger version you can post or send me? From what I can see I like it... just want a closer look. :)

Color and graphics

I have all my receipts at home. I will send you some info later. The guy I got mine from sells them by the foot. I could have gotten this set the full lenth of the boat for $120.00. I may still change mine out to a 10ft set the ones on my boat are 6'. I also have see 13 pc complete new seat cover sets for your boat for less than $400.00 on ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back