Closing it up for winter.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

CRei

Fuel stabilizer ? For a RFI and a Carb machine lots to choose form which is best to use?? Fogging oil have no real acces to the sea doo XPS. Was looking at the CRC brand or sta bil, what are we all using ?? Thanks guys

I use marine stabil for fuel and either XPS lube or CRC for fogging. These have always been good for me

Last edited by a moderator:
No don’t use Seafoam. It is a fuel treatment not a stabilizer and shouldn’t be used in a 2 stroke.

I always use Stabil for gasoline (the regular one). Just make sure you are using a fresh bottle. Just about to use some as summer is almost gone here...

Benji.

+1 on Stabil for the fuel treatment, but never use the Stabil fogging oil, it is basically kerosene. They should be embarrassed to sell that stuff.

The Evinrude/Johnson fogging oil is the best, thick and foamy to coat all parts.

Funny never fogged my engine, fuel rail off, spray lots of XPS, full throttle and crank.

Why keep the gas in the ski?...drain and start fresh every season. Fogging vs starting every couple of weeks any opinions?

Draining is a pain plus condensation can still build in the tank. A full tank with stabilizer is better and easier.

Starting will also cause condensation if not brought up to operating temperature.

Again fogging is better and easier.

Carb machine maybe drain gas, RFI I think a full tank is a must, with sta-bil in both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back